A welcome from Tumi

Welcome to my pages, I am thrilled that you are here reading my pages. I hope to share a journey through life with you, to inspire and to guide you. I will be sharing my experiences with you through my words and videos.

Please write your comments on my pages so we can all share together.

Please select the link underneath the message below to subscribe to my updates which will appear on Monday and Thursday mornings. Thank you.

Monday 21 February 2011

A New Week

Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my pages once again.

I invite everyone reading these pages to leave your comments and feedback in the box below. You may write just a few words or a few sentences as you please. These pages are for you. I look forward to hearing from you.

As we begin this journey together, I would like to start with the words of Charles Caleb Colton, the 19th century English cleric and writer.

"Men spend their lives in anticipations, to be determining to be vastly happy at some period when they have time.

But the present time has one advantage over every other, it is our own. Past opportunities have gone, future ones have not come.

We may lay in stock of pleasures, as we would lay in a stock of wine; but if we defer the tasting of them too long, we shall find that both are soured by age."

This is your moment. There has never been a more compelling time to commit to the process of finding your life's purpose, the kind of work that provides your reason for being and generates fulfilment. People all over the world are beginning to understand that our lives can and should be more than just a constant struggle for survival. It is possible to make a better world and you are part of it. Please think about these words as we start our journey together.

Have a great week and I look forward to sharing more with you on Thursday.

Best wishes,

Tumi

No comments:

Post a Comment