A welcome from Tumi

Welcome to my pages, I am thrilled that you are here reading my pages. I hope to share a journey through life with you, to inspire and to guide you. I will be sharing my experiences with you through my words and videos.

Please write your comments on my pages so we can all share together.

Please select the link underneath the message below to subscribe to my updates which will appear on Monday and Thursday mornings. Thank you.

Thursday 10 February 2011

My Greatest Year

My Greatest Year
Hi this is Tumi. I’m so excited to be writing this blog for you in what is going to be an amazing year both for myself and for you. I want to take you on a journey through 2011 to make this the greatest year.
I will be updating my pages every Monday and Thursday morning so that I can share my resources with you, to inspire and to guide you. Please join me on this journey and hit the “subscribe” buttons below to be the first to receive notifications of the twice weekly updates.
On these pages I will be sharing with you all the simple things that we can do to realise our potential, to be the best that we can be. I will be showing you how to change those patterns that are limiting you and holding you back. Over the coming months we will look at our purpose in life, why we are here and how to change. We’ll look at our personal development and our self image, self esteem and our self worth.
We’ll also look at how we manage our relationships; both our personal relationships and our business relationships. There will be helpful advice with easy practical things that you can do straight away. I will share with you my thoughts about character, excellence and accountability, and how to add value. One thing I treasure very highly is our ability to never stop learning.
I will also share with you practical advice about wealth creation, and also about health and fitness. We’ll also look at why it’s so important to take time to simply rest and do nothing!
As a Keynote Speaker, Author, Life Coach and Consultant, I have been blessed during my life to have experienced many highs and lows and I will use my resources to also bless you with practical life tips and teachings. I am busy at the moment expanding my resources and both building new relationships as well as growing existing relationships. I am working with my teams across US, UK, Europe and Africa to maximise my opportunities to help you. There will be guest writers appearing here, covering all walks of a successful life; it’s an incredibly exciting time.
I have a very busy, but highly rewarding, February schedule. I would like to thank my team for all of their support as well as all of the people allowing me to share with them:
February 11th, 2011 – Keynote session Black History Luncheon, Jacksonville FL, USA
February 14th, 2011 – Keynote address Medicare Blue Cross & Blue Shield, FL USA
February 15th, 2011 – Keynote address Beasley Middle School, Putnam County, Jacksonville FL, USA
February 16th through 22nd, 2011 – Keynote sessions Faith & Family Church, Richmond, VA USA
February 25th, 2011 Keynote address Destiny Magazine Women’s Dinner (Beautiful, Powerful You!)
March 8th, 2011 – Keynote address Essence of Woman Lesotho Sun, Maseru, Lesotho
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment